Communication still is.../Communication is still...

Japanese and Japan
I’m interested in the position of the adverb “still” in the latter half of the first sentence in the passage below.
Even with the incredible scientific and technological advances available to health professionals, communication [FONT=HGS創英角ポップ体]still[/FONT] is seen as the core clinical procedure for diagnosing, treating, and caring for patients. Furthermore, patients' satisfaction with the way they are treated by health professionals is strongly influenced by the quality of the communication that occurs between them.
#1 below is as it is. I think if it was #2, it would be natural English, too. My question is: would there be any difference in meaning/nuance between #1 and #2? I have no idea about it.

1. Communication [FONT=HGS創英角ポップ体]still[/FONT] is seen as the core clinical procedure for diagnosing, treating, and caring for patients.
2. Communication is [FONT=HGS創英角ポップ体]still[/FONT] seen as the core clinical procedure for diagnosing, treating, and caring for patients.

• owlman5

English-US
    I don't think there's any real difference in meaning between the two versions. Using "still is" highlights the adverb a little to my ears, but the meaning remains the same.

< Previous | Next >