como quiera que se trata

< Previous | Next >

William Stein

American English
Does anybody understand , ***como quiera que se trata*** here?

Difícilmente podremos obtener la firma de esta certificación por parte del revisor fiscal o del auditor externo, ***como quiera que se trata*** de circunstancias que se encuentran por fuera de la órbita de actividades o conocimiento que se requiere para desempeñar la función de revisor fiscal o de auditor externo.

It would be difficult for us to have that certification signed by the tax inspector or external auditor, ????? concern circumstances that are outside the scope of the activities or knowledge required to carry out the duties of a tax inspector or external auditor.

• Sherlockat

Castilian (Patagonian)
    Does anybody understand , ***como quiera que se trata*** here?

Difícilmente podremos obtener la firma de esta certificación por parte del revisor fiscal o del auditor externo, ***como quiera que se trata*** de circunstancias que se encuentran por fuera de la órbita de actividades o conocimiento que se requiere para desempeñar la función de revisor fiscal o de auditor externo.

It would be difficult for us to have that certification signed by the tax inspector or external auditor, ????? concern circumstances that are outside the scope of the activities or knowledge required to carry out the duties of a tax inspector or external auditor.
    In my humble opinion, that phrase is a very bad Spanish. A comma (or make-up) is needed to sentence makes some sense.
    Look: Difícilmente podremos obtener la firma de esta certificación por parte del revisor fiscal o del auditor externo, quienquiera que sea, porque se trata de circunstancias..

William Stein

American English
    In my humble opinion, that phrase is a very bad Spanish. A comma (or make-up) is needed to sentence makes some sense.
    Look: Difícilmente podremos obtener la firma de esta certificación por parte del revisor fiscal o del auditor externo, quienquiera que sea, porque se trata de circunstancias..
    Oh I see, that would mean "the tax inspector or external auditor, as the case may be, because..." I'll put that in a note to the translation. Thanks a lot!

< Previous | Next >