compartir con usted te

sos13

English
I need some assistance converting this Spanish phrase to English. I understand most of the individual words, but I'm having trouble putting them together. Thanks.

Original Text: (I added the "a")
Lo que voy ha compartir con usted te, lo regalo cuando este ha aqui mi amor. Quiero que lleguemos lejos con nuestro.

What I am going to share with you, what has this gift when my love here. I want ???

• Navy2003

Spanish - Argentina - English
    Hi, sos13!
    Sorry but your Spanish original text has not much meaning.
    My best attempt would be:
    Lo que voy a compartir CONTIGO, te lo regalo cuando estés aquí, mi amor. Quiero que lleguemos lejos con nuestro... "amor"?
    If your sentece ends in "nuestro" it's incomplete.
    Please try to check your original text.
    Regards!

St. Nick

English
    'What I'm going to share with you (;)) I'll give to you when you're here, Darling. I hope that what we have together goes far.'

Sofia Soledad

Bolivia and USA - English
    hi sos13!

i'd like to help, but...
    where did that text come from? it's not making 100% sense. as has been said before, maybe a bit of context would help.

did you mean to write "Lo que voy a compartir con usted te lo regalo cuando esté aquí mi amor. Quiero que lleguemos lejos con nuestro..."

which translates to:

"What I'm going to share with you I will give you when my love is here. I want us to go far with our..."

OR

"Lo que voy a compartir con usted te lo regalo cuando estés aquí, mi amor. Quiero que lleguemos lejos con nuestro..."

"What I'm going to share with you, I'll give you when you are here, my love. I want us to get far with our..."

What doesn't 100% make sense is that you would say "usted" and "tu" to one person, whether that person is "my love" or someone you are talking to about "my love".

Also, the second sentence is not finished, and the way you have written it is translated by me literally. It's lacking a subject.

Peace,
    Sofia

sos13

English
    Thanks everyone for your help. You have provided enough for me to figure it out. I am working from messages that do not always have all of the punctuation, which sometimes makes it difficult for me to determine where the sentences begin and end.

Sofia Soledad

Bolivia and USA - English
    no problem! i think st. nick is on to something, but that's just my opinion, not knowing the full context.
    of course in real life and in artistic mediums people constantly say and write things that don't make 100% sense out of context.

< Previous | Next >