Competition clause expires

^MB^

Member
Hi,
what meaning of the following in arabic:
1- Competition clause expires.
2- Entry visa for the purposes of taking up employment.
3- School leaving certificate issued outside Germany.
4- Issuing authority.
5- Restricted to company.
 
  • ayed

    Senior Member
    Arabic(Saudi)
    1-It is better be in conext

    2-Ta'sheerat dokhol bihadaf al-hosol ala wadheefah
    تأشيرة دخول بهدف الحصول على وظيفة
    3-Shahadat Takharroj sadirah min Kharij al-Mania
    شهادة تخرج صادرة من خارج ألمانيا
    4-Isdar Amr
    اصدار أمر
    5-Hakran(Mahsoor) ala al-Sharikah
    حكراً/محصور على الشركة

    I hope this may help you
    Thanks
     

    elroy

    Imperfect Mod
    US English/Palestinian Arabic bilingual
    Hm..I don't agree with all of these translations. See my comments below:

    ayed said:
    1-It is better be in conext
    I agree.

    2-Ta'sheerat dokhol bihadaf al-hosol ala wadheefah
    تأشيرة دخول بهدف الحصول على وظيفة :tick:
    3-Shahadat Takharroj sadirah min Kharij al-Mania
    شهادة تخرج صادرة من خارج ألمانيا :tick:
    4-Isdar Amr
    اصدار أمر
    An "issuing authority" is an "authority that issues" so the translation would be السلطة المصدرة.
    5-Hakran(Mahsoor) ala al-Sharikah
    حكراً/محصور على الشركة
    "Restricted to company" means "limited to company," which means that something applies only to company. Therefore, I would suggest مخصص للشركة فقط as a translation.
    I hope this may help you
    Thanks
    Of course, context would help us confirm our translations - and that applies to all of the above.
     

    Josh_

    Senior Member
    U.S., English
    ^MB^ said:
    Hi,
    what meaning of the following in arabic:
    1- Competition clause expires.
    Yes, it would be better in context, but if it is something like this:

    The competition clause expires today in the contract between the two sports teams.

    then I would suggest something like:

    يبطل بند المسابقة ... أ
     

    cherine

    Moderator
    Arabic (Egypt).
    Josh Adkins said:
    Yes, it would be better in context, but if it is something like this:

    The competition clause expires today in the contract between the two sports teams.

    then I would suggest something like:

    يبطل بند المسابقة ... أ
    Excuse me Josh, but I don't think the context is in anyway related to sports. Still, I can't claim being sure what it really means, but maybe something like تنتهى فترة المسابقة/ التقديم...

    as for the # 4, i agree with Elroy : the issuing authority, is what we call جهة الإصدار

    and # 5 can be simply : خاص بالشركة
     

    elroy

    Imperfect Mod
    US English/Palestinian Arabic bilingual
    cherine said:
    Excuse me Josh, but I don't think the context is in anyway related to sports. Still, I can't claim being sure what it really means, but maybe something like تنتهى فترة المسابقة/ التقديم...
    But a "clause" is not a فترة. Of course, we all desperately need context but Josh's بند appears to be a more likely translation.

    MB, hope you provide the context soon! :)
     

    cherine

    Moderator
    Arabic (Egypt).
    elroy said:
    But a "clause" is not a فترة. Of course, we all desperately need context but Josh's بند appears to be a more likely translation.
    Of course :) you're right. I was mainly commenting on the "sport" thing. But i sure agree with Josh's input.
     

    Josh_

    Senior Member
    U.S., English
    cherine said:
    Excuse me Josh, but I don't think the context is in anyway related to sports. Still, I can't claim being sure what it really means, but maybe something like تنتهى فترة المسابقة/ التقديم...

    as for the # 4, i agree with Elroy : the issuing authority, is what we call جهة الإصدار

    and # 5 can be simply : خاص بالشركة
    Yeah, I don't know what the context is. I just put that sentence forth as a possibility. When I first read the initial post I thought that is sounded like something to do with contracts, that's why I chose my wording.
     
    < Previous | Next >
    Top