complementando a los sondeos (construction)

Planta

English - UK
Hola!

I am having difficulty translating this term, taken from a geotechnical report on the construction of a kiosk and swimming pool.
The term appears in the DYNAMIC PENETRATIONS results Section of the report, as follows:

2.2.- RESULTADOS DE LOS ENSAYOS DE CAMPO Y PRUEBAS IN SITU 2.2.1.- RESULTADOS DE LAS PENETRACIONES DINÁMICASEstas prospecciones cuantifican la resistencia de los distintos niveles atravesados complementando a los sondeos

My attempt is:
in addition to the bore holes.

I would appreciate any help..

Muchas Gracias!

• Der Kaiser

English (UK)
    Hola!

I am having difficulty translating this term, taken from a geotechnical report on the construction of a kiosk and swimming pool.
    The term appears in the DYNAMIC PENETRATIONS results Section of the report, as follows:

2.2.- RESULTADOS DE LOS ENSAYOS DE CAMPO Y PRUEBAS IN SITU 2.2.1.- RESULTADOS DE LAS PENETRACIONES DINÁMICASEstas prospecciones cuantifican la resistencia de los distintos niveles atravesados complementando a los sondeos

My attempt is:
    in addition to the bore holes.

I would appreciate any help..

Muchas Gracias!
    If the purpose of the text is to describe the tests, then I would change the sentence structure slightly to say "These tests compliment the boreholes, cuantifying the resistence of each of the layers present".

< Previous | Next >