Computer network

Discussion in 'Computers/IT/Informática' started by Andrea8Colon, Apr 27, 2014.

  1. Andrea8Colon Senior Member

    Hello all,

    Was wondering how to say someone whose job is working with computer networks. The term I found was "administrador de la red" is there a better term?

  2. "Administrador de red" = network administrator is a common term. Also "administrador de redes." If someone is just a tech and not a full sysad, you might have "técnico de gestión de redes."
  3. Andrea8Colon Senior Member

    Vell, does the second term, técnico de gestión de redes, in reference to someone who works with getting computers hooked up to a network at a company.. ?

Share This Page