concept/idea/suggestion

< Previous | Next >

sdcp

Hungarian, Slovakia
I would like to ask you to help me to correct the following. I don't like this translation but I just can't find the write word (description).

I'm sending you my concept as for the sale of this product. (I mean - what I think about the sale of this product - how to introduce the product and sale it to our customers). Or should be better to write "suggestion" instead of "concept"? How would you say it?

Thanks a lot!

• Trisia

Romanian
    That depends on what you're trying to say.

If the idea you wish to send is your own, you could say:
    "I'm sending you my ideas/suggestions/plans/proposals regarding the sale..."

If you're working on somebody else's idea, that you want to criticise, you could try:
    "I'm sending you my suggestions/improvement plans/recommendations"

The Scrivener

Banned
    England. English
    I would like to ask you to help me to correct the following. I don't like this translation but I just can't find the write word (description).

I'm sending you my concept as for the sale of this product. (I mean - what I think about the sale of this product - how to introduce the product and sale sell it to our customers). Or should be better to write "suggestion" instead of "concept"? How would you say it?

Thanks a lot!
    Hello sdcp,

"I'm sending you my ideas for the sale of this product" sounds better to me.

< Previous | Next >