conducted to a high level of health, safety, .....

Jin akashini

vietnamese
Hi everyone,

I am reading "Job description" (derive from recruitment news) and cannot understand the whole following sentence clearly, please help me to understand it.

"-Ensure that project office and field operations are conducted to a high level of health, safety, integrity, environmental good practice and cultural sensitivity". What the phrase "...conducted to a high level of health, safety, integrity, environmental good practice and cultural sensitivity" means ?

Here is the link for your reference

IUCN-HRMS Vacancy Details

Thanks,

• Keith Bradford

English (Midlands UK)
    It means that this person must make sure that those activities are: healthy (they mustn't damage employees' health), safe (they mustn't put employees in danger), honest, not damaging to the environment, and not offensive to any people's culture.

A tall order!

GreenWhiteBlue

USA - English
    The wording is not very good, so I understand your confusion. The duties of the job include ensuring that the work in the office and the work in the field ("project office and field operations") are conducted in a way that creates a "high level" of success or performance in each of these areas:
    *health
    *safety
    *integrity
    *environmental good practice
    *cultural sensitivity.

Does that help?

< Previous | Next >