configuration meaning

< Previous | Next >

syed hamza ali

urdu
I am really confused about the word " configuration"...
what is the difference between configuration layout and design layout.....??? are not they both same

• Glasguensis

Signal Modulation
    English - Scotland
    This is why context is important - it is still a design layout which is being discussed, but in this case the design layout which is used in the initial configuration. I imagine that this is about a piece of software, and chapter 4 discusses how the default layout (the one in the initial configuration, without adjusting or personalising the software) can be developed (meaning changed).

syed hamza ali

urdu
    This is why context is important - it is still a design layout which is being discussed, but in this case the design layout which is used in the initial configuration. I imagine that this is about a piece of software, and chapter 4 discusses how the default layout (the one in the initial configuration, without adjusting or personalising the software) can be developed (meaning changed).
    yeah but i want to understand the meaning of word " configuration".
    i saw another sentence " it is in conceptual design that the basic questions of configuration arrangement,size, and performance are answered ". i still don't know how to interpret this word in sentence.

Glasguensis

Signal Modulation
    English - Scotland
    In general terms the word configuration means the arrangement or organisation of items within a whole. But what it means precisely in your context is impossible to say without a better understanding of the subject of the text. What is the source of these quotes?

syed hamza ali

urdu
    In general terms the word configuration means the arrangement or organisation of items within a whole. But what it means precisely in your context is impossible to say without a better understanding of the subject of the text. What is the source of these quotes?
    Sorry for replying late,it is "Aircraft design by Raymer"

< Previous | Next >