Congratulations WRF! 10,000,000 posts!

mkellogg

Administrator
English - US
People were contacting me about it all last fall and when the final moment came, we missed it! 10 million posts! This is quite an accomplishment. Very few forums get so many posts.

Congratulations to all of the great, helpful forum members that make this place the best language forums on the internet. And thanks, too, to the moderators for holding the whole thing together!

Mike

• Peterdg

Dutch - Belgium
    This certainly deserves congratulations!!!!

And also thanks from me for providing a great place on which I have a great time!

Peter

belén

Spanish, Spain, Catalan, Mallorca
    Congratulations to everybody making this place such a nice one to be part of! Thanks Mike, thanks foreros, modereros, and anonymous guests!

swift

Spanish – Costa Rica (Valle Central)
    I can't believe I missed that one. But how nice it is to be a part of the amazing success of the forums. :cool: (Well, I know, my posts represent the 0,08716195565174160320542131803081% of the total posts :D)

Thanks, Mike, for making this possible. Thanks to all the moderators. And thanks to the whole community of WRF members.

DearPrudence

Dépêche Mod (AL mod)
    IdF
    French (lower Normandy)
    Mike, thank you so much for this site where I found much more than just answers to my linguistic questions ;)

And thanks to (almost :p) all of you for making these forums great!

Missrapunzel

French (France)
    Congratulations and thanks for everything! :thumbsup:
    There's so much more than linguistics to find in here... first of all, a lot of fun! :cool:

ROSANGELUS

Español
    People were contacting me about it all last fall and when the final moment came, we missed it! 10 million posts! This is quite an accomplishment. Very few forums get so many posts.

Congratulations to all of the great, helpful forum members that make this place the best language forums on the internet. And thanks, too, to the moderators for holding the whole thing together!

Mike
    FELICIDADES A TODOS!!!!

SON GRANDES... Y ESCRIBEN MUCHO.

!!!! \\\\ ABRAZOS ////!!!!

:) rosangelus :)

Galactica23

Spanish
    Este foro es genial, permite que todos nos ayudemos, y aprendamos a la vez!!!
    Felicidades para todos....yo hace muuuuuucho que lo visito, nada más que no me registraba ;)

Last edited:

Yulan

Italian
    :) CONGRATULAZIONI :)

... we are all looking forward to congratulating Mike on the next ... 100,000,000 posts!

Ciao!

EDIT: Just wanted to thank my AE, BE, French, Spanish, Italian friends as well ;-)

Last edited:

Fremdsprache_entusiasta

English - US
    I just wanted to express my thanks to the people who maintain this site, and to all the members who make it what it is. I joined the site less than an hour ago, but I am already excited beyond belief! I studied German in college, but foreign language in general has always been a big part of my life. I've had a smattering of Spanish, French, and Italian along the way. Living in the US, the amount of foreign language speaking I can do on a daily basis is so insubstantial. It is amazing to have such a multilingual and multicultural place. Thank you to all! :)

Alex

swift

Spanish – Costa Rica (Valle Central)
    ¡Y ahora somos medio millón de usuarios, caramba!

500 000 members... Congratulations, WRF!

A riesgo de ser repetitivo: muchas felicidades. Pero, sobre todo, muchas gracias a todos los que nos ayudan a entendernos y expresarnos mejor en las distintas lenguas. Además, es un gozo estar en un foro donde todos aportan y nadie puede ser acusado de piratería :).