Portuguese base conhecer

Dictionary entry: conhecer
E

E. S.

I don't find any conjugation tables for Portuguese. Is this accurate? I love that I can click on a verb and have Wordref show the conjugations for Spanish and also Italian. Why are these missing for Portuguese? Why is there a Spanish language conjugation link on the Portuguese dictionary?
Hmmm.

• MeggieBR

Dictionary Editor
    Portuguese - Brazil
    I don't find any conjugation tables for Portuguese. Is this accurate? I love that I can click on a verb and have Wordref show the conjugations for Spanish and also Italian. Why are these missing for Portuguese? Why is there a Spanish language conjugation link on the Portuguese dictionary?
    Hmmm.
    Your message has been sent to the Portuguese base team. Thank you!

Emiliana80

Dictionary Editor
    Portuguese - Brazil
    Hmmm.
    Thank you for the suggestion. We are aware that many of our users have found our existing conjugation tables helpful, and we are working on adding them for more languages in the future.