Discussion in 'Medical Terminology' started by k2bdx, Dec 6, 2012.

  1. k2bdx Senior Member

    English - USA
    On a cardiography report from Bolivia is found the term CONOTRONCO. It could refer to an area of the heart or the trunk of
    the patient. There is no context other than the term used as a heading, with the results only that no anomalies were found.
    Has any one seen this used? Should it be Cono Tronco? What is the equivalent medical term in English? Thank you in advance!
  2. lfhdez

    lfhdez Member

    Los Angeles, CA
    Spanish (Mexico) / English (CA)

Share This Page