Conserving busy

gabriel001234

Brazilian Portuguese
"My Hero Academia is conserving busy with season 4, however it is going to be over earlier than too lengthy. The brand new season will wrap with 25 episodes, and followers have been questioning how the present would wrap it up. Now, it appears some new episode titles for the fourth season have gone dwell, they usually tease the titles of three ultimate releases."

Source: My Hero Academia Teases Season 4 Finale with New Episode Titles - Checkersaga

My questions:
1- What does "conserving busy" mean?
2- What does "conserving" mean in "conserving busy"?
3- What does "gone dwell" mean in "it appears some new episode titles for the fourth season have gone dwell"?

• Andygc

British English
    It's meaningless, as is much of the writing on the web page you have linked. You won't learn English reading this nonsense.

have gone dwell. :confused:
    it confirms a brand new arc will start simply earlier than season 4 closes its doorways. :confused:
    How are you liking this again half of My Hero Academia season 4 thus far? Let me know within the feedback or hit me up on Twitter @MeganPetersCB to speak all issues comics and anime. :confused:

Egmont

English - U.S.
    It reads like an automated translation from another language - or perhaps someone used a dictionary, found that several words have more than one possible translation, and picked one of them without understanding their different meanings.

Last edited:

Ponyprof

Canadian English
    Wow that's a real mess.

Sometimes this is caused by auto translate

Sometimes though the writer will take an English text that belongs to someone else, and run it through a program that inserts synonyms, in order to make the text different from the original. Some students do this to try to get away with plagiarism. However since the resulting text never makes any sense, because there are very few true synonyms in English, they still fail the assignment.

A year or two ago I noticed this kind of word salad mess turning up on news and pop culture websites based in China, I think. They were primarily click bait and possibly phishing or virus carriers too. This reads exactly like that. I can even make some guesses as to the original text here.

I always wondered who would even read them. But I guess if you are just learning English you might not realise how worthless these sites are.

Anyone who was capable of writing an actual English sentence would not make such bizarre vocabulary errors.

Conserving busy is a thesaurus replacement for keeping busy. Gone dwell is a thesaurus replacement for gone live.

The results are completely ridiculous. I would suggest not interacting with a website like this.

Andygc

British English
    The text is supposedly written by Kim Diaz.
    Kim recently joined the team, and she writes for the Headline column of the website. She has done major in English, and a having a diploma in Journalism. She has worked for more than 1.5 years in a media house. Now, she joined our team as a contributor for covering the latest US headlines. She is beautiful both by her looks and nature. She is very good with everyone in the team.
    You might have hoped they would manage to write that mini-biography in English. It's not clear in what way she is very good with everyone in the team - clearly not in respect of improving the quality of their written English. Beauty is no substitute for grammar and syntax. :rolleyes:

Ponyprof

Canadian English
    The text is supposedly written by Kim Diaz.You might have hoped they would manage to write that mini-biography in English. It's not clear in what way she is very good with everyone in the team - clearly not in respect of improving the quality of their written English. Beauty is no substitute for grammar and syntax. :rolleyes:
    I expect the whole thing is just clickbait and the text just wraps around ads. I am not however going to the site in case it is unsafe. I doubt Kim Diaz exists.

Andygc

British English
    I expect the whole thing is just clickbait and the text just wraps around ads. I am not however going to the site in case it is unsafe. I doubt Kim Diaz exists.
    No, it's not.
    Checkersaga is an online media house that covers and publish news contents from Science, Technology, and Local US regions
    It has ads, but not in the text. It's what could be described as a piss-poor news site that scrapes up bits of proper news outlets' stories and rehashes them badly.

< Previous | Next >