Contacts on loop with light

onetwothreefour

I'm translating a (confidential) performer memo/contract, and the opening lines are as follows:

Approvals

Contacts on loop with light.

Performer shall have the following approval and consultation rights:

(a) Stills. Performer shall approve 50% of all submitted stills (including footage grabs) in which Performer appears. Stills shall be submitted in reasonable numbers on 11” x 14” contact sheets or 3” x 5” or 5” x 7” hard copies (no digital stills shall be submitted).
I don't have a clue as to what "contacts on loop with light" might mean. There's no more context really, just more and more stuff about stills, outtakes and so on. I don't think anybody can help me with this, but I'm giving it a shot anyway. Thank you, in advance, for any ideas you might have.

Last edited:
  • PaulQ

Banned
    UK
    English - England
    As the example is about photographs, I assume that "contacts" means "contact prints", i.e. photographs that are produced by placing the negatives on a sheet of photographic paper and exposing them. See Contact print - Wikipedia

"On loop" probably refers to a website upon which each photograph is displayed for a short time and then the next is shown - when the final photograph is shown, the whole series then starts to be shown again.

I have no idea what "with light" means.

< Previous | Next >