Conveyor belt? [airport context]

< Previous | Next >


Senior Member

I'm helping some guys who work at the airport, more specifically in the customs section. They have to monitor that seeds, as well as animal or vegetable products do not enter the country. Regarding the following pictures (Picture1 and Picture2), I have a question:

In pictures 1 and 2, I don't know the name of the belt?, tray? that the luggage slides along in order to be monitored.

Thanks in advance,
Last edited:
  • sdgraham

    Senior Member
    USA English
    <<No longer needed>>

    As to the first and as a frequent flyer with about three million miles under my belt;), I've only heard "place it on the belt."
    Last edited by a moderator:
    < Previous | Next >