copriferro o ricoprimento


New Member
italy italian
In civil engineering,I need to esplain the distance beetween the bars and the edge of concrete, it is called in Italian COPRIFERRO and sometimes RICOPRIMENTO.
Do you know how is the English word for say that?
Thanks so much...
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Top