cordon/lien de serrage


Senior Member
UK, English
I'm translating a long list of garments. Some are described as having a cordon de serrage, others as lien de serrage. I have found drawstring for both of them, are they in fact the same thing?
Many thanks for your help!
  • Kergouet

    Senior Member
    English - Britain
    Cordon de serrage would be a drawstring. Lien de serrage could potentially be a velcro closure of the sort found on cuffs to bring them close to the skin in case of rain. Or the same thing done with press studs.
    < Previous | Next >