Corporate Academy

• waltern

English - USA
    What exactly do you mean by a "journal column"? What do you intend "Corporate Academy" to mean?

henryhenry

Chinese, China
    By "journal column", I mean it is a column in a company journal. The articles in the column share work experience or knowledge.
    What exactly do you mean by a "journal column"? What do you intend "Corporate Academy" to mean?

henryhenry

Chinese, China
    By "journal column", I mean it is a column in a company journal. The articles in the column share work experience or knowledge. I wonder if "Corporate Academy" sounds childish if used as a column title.
    Hello, henryhenry.

What do you want it to mean? What is the column about?

Cross-posted.

Egmont

English - U.S.
    It sounds too formal to me. How about "sharing experience" or "sharing knowledge?" I took those straight out of your description of the column. They sound like excellent titles to me. They have one important advantage over "Corporate Academy:" they actually tell a reader what the column is about.

henryhenry

Chinese, China
    It sounds too formal to me. How about "sharing experience" or "sharing knowledge?" I took those straight out of your description of the column. They sound like excellent titles to me. They have one important advantage over "Corporate Academy:" they actually tell a reader what the column is about.
    How about "Sharing" ? Is it grammatically correct?

henryhenry

Chinese, China
    I decide to use "sharing knowledge" ,since ëxperience" is also part of your innate knowledge:) Thank you,Egmont!

< Previous | Next >