Corral/corralito para bebé

Discussion in 'Spanish-English Vocabulary / Vocabulario Español-Inglés' started by elialore, Jan 9, 2011.

  1. elialore Senior Member

    Mexican Spanish

    In Mexico we call the baby bed with the net protection around, a corral or corralito. What's the equivalent in English?

    Baby corral

    Thank you
  2. Adelaida Péndelton

    Adelaida Péndelton Senior Member

    Spanish - Spain
  3. pubman Senior Member

    Crib o Cot
  4. kayokid

    kayokid Senior Member/Moderator

    English, USA
    Hello. I think this is also called: play pen (or written as one word playpen) in the US.
  5. fsabroso

    fsabroso Moderadiólogo

    South Texas
    Perú / Castellano
    Yes, it is :)

    some pictures

  6. elialore Senior Member

    Mexican Spanish
    I've been told by a friend that is called Travel cot in the UK.

    So, in summary, it's both Travel cot & Playpen.

    Thank you for the contributions!

Share This Page