corso integrato

gettingby

Am. English
Hi everyone!
I'm translating a list of courses taught by a professor. Every entry includes things like number of hours, type of contract, dates of validity of the contract. Then there are 3 lines.
The first is Settore Medicina (so I'm thinking Department of Medicine).
The second is "corso integrato" and a name (like Neuropsychiatry).
The third is "corso di laurea" which I understand. If corso di laurea is (I think) degree course,
I have found "multi-module course" and "Integrated course" - is it that easy?
Thanks for the reassurance or correction.

• elroy

Imperfect mod
    US English, Palestinian Arabic bilingual
    I'm reviewing the translation of an academic transcript and in the list of courses (modules in UK English), some of them say "integrato" in parentheses after the name of the subject. For example,

Biologia funzionale (integrato)
    Biologia generale (integrato)

What does "integrato" mean in this context?

giovannino

Italian
    I'm reviewing the translation of an academic transcript and in the list of courses (modules in UK English), some of them say "integrato" in parentheses after the name of the subject. For example,

Biologia funzionale (integrato)
    Biologia generale (integrato)

What does "integrato" mean in this context?

Hi elroy

I’m curious to know how you translated “corso integrato “ in the end. There was no such course when I attended university ages ago. I checked the websites of various universities. They all describe a “corso integrato “ as a course involving several “insegnamenti “ in related subjects and several professors, with a single exam at the end.
    Maybe some of the younger members can tell us more,

elroy

Imperfect mod
    US English, Palestinian Arabic bilingual
    I’m curious to know how you translated “corso integrato “ in the end.
    I translated it as "cumulative." I think I checked with the client (the person whose transcript it was), he explained to me what those courses consisted of, and I decided on "cumulative" as a way to express the meaning. (But it's been a while so I don't remember exactly what happened. :D)