Corso mutuato


Senior Member
English, UK
Here is an explanation about what the expression means but how can I say this in English? I'm not even sure if this is done at British or American Universities but I suppose it's possible....

In my case, it describes a course from the field of "scienze psicopedagogiche" for students in the Faculty of Medicine studying for a degree in Speech Therapy.

I don't think we would call it a "borrowed course", would we? Any ideas?
  • Top