• acme_54

    Senior Member
    English UK


    New Member
    Spanish México
    ok. Here in Mexico there are many separated building areas where the houses built are limited or sorrounded by walls or fences so that only those who live in those houses can get in that area. Here in Mexico we call them cotos. it is commonly to hear " I live in such and such coto. Cotos usually have a name.
    < Previous | Next >