Course flag-educational

< Previous | Next >

Songbird17

Spanish/English
Hello!

I'm translating a high school transcript into Spanish and there's a column where the courses, course titles, numbers, names, grades and such are listed, called "course flag". I have NO idea how to translate that into Spanish, much less what it is. A course that can have substitutions allowed?
My best attempt would be "curso marcado/sustituible".

Can someone give me a hand, please? Thank you in advance! :)

• Songbird17

Spanish/English
    Thanks for the help TimLA! I don't think that is quite it. There is a page further in the document where it appears that these are courses that can either be substituted in place of others. I'm wracking my brain for how best to put this. fsabroso, my friend, where are you, please???

LouZoo

Colombia Spanish
    Songbird, good morning! How did you translate course flag? I have the exactly same problem!

Songbird17

Spanish/English
    Hi LouZoo. I looked around and what I found was "detalles del curso" as Tim La had posted, but I also found from that same link, "designación de materia" and objetivo/meta. I think that it may well be "detalles del curso" or "designación de materia". Let me know what you finally decide on for your project. Blessings! :)

< Previous | Next >