crap team

< Previous | Next >

alumnadeseun

Castellano de España
Como se traduciría al Ingles UK un "equipo de mierda" haciendo referencia a un equipo de futbol en este caso, que es muy malo: cap team?
Gracias

• bailarín

English (USA)
    Haha. Yes, a "crap team" would be a good way to indicate an "equipo de mierda" en PG-13 language. If you want R-rated language, you could say, "shit team" or "shitty team."

Some examples:
    XYZ is a crap team.
    XYZ is a crappy team.
    XYZ is a shit team.
    XYZ is a shitty team.

Note: Sorry, I just saw your note about Inglés UK. My suggestions would work in the US.

adubintheaz

English - USA
    Se dice: England national football league.

Oops. Pero, en serio "crap team" "shit team" los dos funcionan, pero tambien se puede decir horrible team si es que estas en una situacion formal.

alumnadeseun

Castellano de España
    Thank you all! If you want to laugh search "equipo de mierda" in google.es .... (sorry...I'm from Barcelona...HAHAHA)

bzu

English
    Thank you all! If you want to laugh search "equipo de mierda" in google.es .... (sorry...I'm from Barcelona...HAHAHA)
    ^LOL. I noticed "Vaya asco de puto equipo de mierda" as well on the first page of results :D (for that in English I'd say "Fucking vile piece of shite team", just in case that phrase might come in handy :p).

grubble

British English
    Definitely shite pronounced /sháit/

Example
    "What do you think of X United?"
    "They are the most shite team I have ever had the misfortune to see. They couldn't kick the ball out of the goal if they were inside it."

< Previous | Next >