crave more / crave for more

supreme123

Indonesia
I am making a slogan for my school project, please help me correct it if it is wrong.

"Prepare yourself to crave for more."

OR

"Prepare yourself to crave more."

Thank you in advance :)

• Copyright

American English
    Use the second one ... but realize that this implies that someone is already craving, and they should prepare themselves to crave even more. If they're not craving before they read this slogan, it's just another empty, meaningless advertising line.

Welcome to the forum. :)

supreme123

Indonesia
    Use the second one ... but realize that this implies that someone is already craving, and they should prepare themselves to crave even more. If they're not craving before they read this slogan, it's just another empty, meaningless advertising line.

Welcome to the forum. :)
    Thank you for the reply.

Do you have any suggestion for people who have not tried the product?

I want to tell the audience that "you will want to buy another one after you buy the first one" but in a more interesting way.

Thank you very much

Copyright

American English
    Do you have any suggestion for people who have not tried the product?

I want to tell the audience that "you will want to buy another one after you buy the first one" but in a more interesting way.
    We are not supposed to create advertising slogans, but I'll give you this if you'll check out our guidelines in the first sticky thread on the English Only homepage. Knowing the rules will help you get the most from our members here.

Buy one and you'll be sold.

< Previous | Next >