Croatian (BCS): Ja sam dobro.

tannedbeauty

English
Hello I'm new here. I am dating a military man who is gets stationed around the world, and he writes me e-mails in different langauges that he has learned to keep me guessing. Some are romantic which I have decipherd. It makes me learn the langauge but the same time appreciates him more. Can someone translate this for me?

Thank you

Zdravo dusa,

Kako si danas? Ja sam dobro. Zahladnelo je. Da, juce je bilo toplo, a danas je iznenada zahladnelo. Neprijatno iznenadenje. Time to lock up....laku noc. Vidimo se Utorak seceru moj.

• zvaky

serbian
    Hi darling

How are you today?I`m good.It`s could,Yes,yesterday was worm,but today (for surpise)it`s cold.It`s not good surprise.Time to lock up...good night.See you in Tuesday my candy.

(sorry for mistakes) :)

I hope I helped :)

natasha2000

Hello I'm new here. I am dating a military man who is gets stationed around the world, and he writes me e-mails in different langauges that he has learned to keep me guessing. Some are romantic which I have decipherd. It makes me learn the langauge but the same time appreciates him more. Can someone translate this for me?

Thank you

Zdravo dusa,

Kako si danas? Ja sam dobro. Zahladnelo je. Da, juce je bilo toplo, a danas je iznenada zahladnelo. Neprijatno iznenadenje. Time to lock up....laku noc. Vidimo se Utorak seceru moj.

Hello, Darling,
    How are you today? I'm ok. It's getting cold. Yes, yesterday it was warm, but today suddenly it got cold. What an upleasant surprise! Time to lock up... Good night. See you on Tuesday, sweety.

tannedbeauty

English
    Hello, Darling,
    How are you today? I'm ok. It's getting cold. Yes, yesterday it was warm, but today suddenly it got cold. What an upleasant surprise! Time to lock up... Good night. See you on Tuesday, sweety.

Thank you very much. I do appreciate your help...Now I'm just wondering if he's going to surprise me by coming to Ontario on Tuesday, or just talk to me on Tuesday...we'll see. Once again thank you.