crush for

ewanek

Czech Republic/Czech
Hello, I would like to know whether the expression crush for bear the same meaning as infatuation with (nature...). Thank you for your advice.
That this is all about flirtation with the strong Asian market is completely clear. But one can also see it from another perspective, namely that it is a further development of the recent crush for nature, ecological awareness and social responsibility. Now by taking it a step further lifting the magic, mystery and symbolism in the design of jewelry.

• PaulQ

UK
    English - England
    The phrase is a crush on.

"Oh look, there goes Maria, wandering around in her little dream. She has not been the same since she developed a crush on Jaroslav."

I think that "it is a further development of the recent crush for on nature, ecological awareness and social responsibility" would work in the intended, ironic way.

ewanek

Czech Republic/Czech
    The phrase is a crush on.

"Oh look, there goes Maria, wandering around in her little dream. She has not been the same since she developed a crush on Jaroslav."

I think that "it is a further development of the recent crush for on nature, ecological awareness and social responsibility" would work in the intended, ironic way.
    Thank you, PaulQ. So the conclusion is that there is an error in the original text (crush for instead of crush on), but infatuation with (or love for) is pretty close, right?

< Previous | Next >