1. chesterton Member

    Spanish Spain
    There is an item of furniture, which is quite common in Spanish homes. It is called "zapatero",...Yes! Just like our Prime Minister! It is used to put away shoes. Is there an English word for that?
  2. mateitop

    mateitop Senior Member

    UK, English
    We call it a Shoe rack
  3. Lagartija

    Lagartija Senior Member

    Western Massachusetts
    English, USA
    I agree! That is what I call mine!:D
  4. chesterton Member

    Spanish Spain
    Thanks a lot!

Share This Page