Cuticle pusher

Rory Melough

Senior Member
British English
Hi there, I need a translation for "cuticle pusher with rubber grip". A cuticle pusher is an instrument used for keeping cuticles looking nice (you gently push the cuticle back to care for the nail). There's a picture here:

There are also some instructions about how to use them here!

This also gives some more information:

I really have no idea how to express this in Italian though.

Cura-cuticola con presa di gomma?
Last edited:
  • < Previous | Next >