cycle

Evi

Greek
Hello,
Is it better to use, chain or a series of or a cycle of ?

T
his growth is only the beginning of a series of developments which aim to secure a relationship based on trust, valuable and effective service and direct satisfaction of your needs.
Thank you

• Evi

Greek
    "A series of" sounds fine.
    Thank you Mjolnir, one more thing though: can i say developments, or better say, actions or tasks. it's about some steps that an organisation (a Bank)has taken in order to expand it's premises and become know throughout the world.

Thank you.

Mjolnir

Israel, Hebrew, English
    This growth is only the beginning of a series of developments which aim to secure a relationship based on trust, valuable and effective service, and direct satisfaction of your needs.

Development is good here.

I don't like the blue part, maybe someone else can suggest something better.

Evi

Greek
    This growth is only the beginning of a series of developments which aim to secure a relationship based on trust, valuable and effective service, and direct satisfaction of your needs.

Development is good here.

I don't like the blue part, maybe someone else can suggest something better.
    and enssure that your needs are fully covered?

deddish

English .ca
    *ensure

I prefer 'satisfaction of your needs' to 'fully covered needs', although you could still use ensure.

Edit: Mjolnir's example there works nicely.

< Previous | Next >