1. crazy_jane Member

    Hi everyone!

    I would like to know how do you call in English the person who coaches cyclists.

    Cycling trainer?
    Cyclist trainer?
    Cycling coach?(or when it is a noun "coach" only means "bus"?)

    I don't want to offend anyone but, even American, etc replys are welcome, I am more interested in the British way of saying this.

  2. coromoto Senior Member

    Spanish Spain
    Cycling coach
  3. suso26

    suso26 Senior Member

    Spanish México.
    Hi, I do not think anyone gets offended..
    As you want something from UK, I found this:


    and let me tell you that it's the same thing in "American English". :D

    And, I do not know what you meant with "Bus". Sorry.
  4. crazy_jane Member


Share This Page