Daily rest

Krith

Spain
Hi, I'm making a reservation in a hotel and "daily rest" is about 30% cheaper than a room. I don't know what does "daily rest" mean. Seems to me that it is to go there during the day and rest some time (it is a resort).

All that I want the hotel for is to leave my luggage and go to sleep. What I wonder is if I will be able to do so with the "daily rest" option. For what I've seen by now looks like not, however...

In one of those pages that manage reservations for you the price is slightly over the "daily rest" option, and it specifies that is the price for two nights in the hotel. May that page be wrong?

This is rather confusing. I hope any of this information helps.

Thank you very much.

• Hausa

Spanish - Spain
    Creo que daily rest es sólo para utilizar la habitación durante determinadas horas del día (pero no para pasar la noche). Buscando por Internet he encontrado algunos hoteles que ofrecen tarifas de daily rest y especifican que "The price for daily rest is valid per room mostly per 8 hours between 6.00 in 18.00." (por ejemplo aquí). En otros, es sólo para utilizar la habitación durante dos horas. En algunos especifica que tienen habitaciones para pasar la noche o para daily rest (con lo que son excluyentes).

De modo que yo creo que es sólo para utilizar la habitación durante algunas horas del día, pero no para pasar la noche. Por eso la tarifa es más económica.

Krith

Spain
    Sí, eso lo explica todo, la página que gestiona las reservas debe estar equivocada, y es una pequeña "trampa". Muchas gracias.