deconcentrators on continuous blowdown systems

Adan Rodriguez

New Member
Spanish - Mexico
Hello everyone.

Anybody can help me. I have this paraghrap:

A blowoff as required herein is defined as a pipe connection provided with valves located in the external piping through which the water in the boiler may be blown out under pressure, excepting drains such as are used on water columns, gage glasses, or piping to feedwater regulators, etc., used for the purpose of determining the operating condition of such equipment. Piping connections used primarily for continuous operation, such as deconcentrators on continuous blowdown systems, are not classed as blowoffs but the pipe connections and all fittings up to and including the first shutoff valve shall be equal at least to the pressure requirements for the lowest set pressure of any pressure relief valve on the boiler drum and with the corresponding saturatedsteam temperature.

Nota de moderación: el título del hilo debe incluir la frase o palabra que quieres traducir (no hay necesidad de que pongas "qué quiere decir tal o cual") (regla 3). Gracias y bienvenido.
Last edited by a moderator:
  • < Previous | Next >