Discussion in 'Computers/IT/Informática' started by PIROGRAFIA, Sep 24, 2013.

  1. PIROGRAFIA New Member

    English US
    Thank you for your warm welcome. I have moved to Mexico. I need to ´defragment´the computer that is here but, cannot, for the life of me, figure out what that would be in spanish. What would I look for on the computer? I am still trying to learn the keyboard. (OMG9¡0= oh well... Thank you . P
  2. Adolfo Afogutu

    Adolfo Afogutu Senior Member

    Hi, PIROGRAFIA, welcome to WR. Neither the noun nor the verb has been included in the dictionaries yet, but we use essentially the same noun and verb as in English: desfragmentación y desfragmentar. Cheers (and good luck with the keyboard! Is much worse for us if we have to use an English keyboard to write in Spanish, believe me...)
  3. lmgutie

    lmgutie Senior Member

    Mexican Spanish
    You will find "defragment" translated both as "desfragmentar/defragmentar".

Share This Page