del cui Collegio Sindacale

< Previous | Next >

rebbruni

Italian
HI all
I have difficulties translating this sentence from Italian to English:
I need help especially for this part.."del cui Collegio sindacale ....."

"Helm Finance SGR S.p.A., del cui Collegio Sindacale il sottoscritto, fino alla data del 31 luglio u.s., è stato membro effettivo, con decreto ministeriale n. 62053 emesso in pari data è stata posta in liquidazione coatta amministrativa. "

Thank you I would appreciate any suggestions.
r

Last edited by a moderator:
  • CPA

British English/Italian - bilingual
    Suggestion:

"Helm Finance SGR S.p.A., of whose Board of Auditors the undersigned was a standing member up to 31 July (2009 or whatever), was declared bankrupt (but I'm not sure of the exact term) by virtue of ministerial decree no. 62053 of even date herewith". :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Lazzini

Because it also gives me some difficulties I wouldn't normally have attempted this, but it's been unanswered for almost 6 hours, so...

Helm Finance SGR S.p.A., of whose board of governance the undersigned has been a member since 31 July (u.s. ???) has been placed in administrative liquidation under ministerial decree no. 62053 issued (in pari data? - on that date?).

I have guessed board of governance. Sindicale, as far as I can determine, refers here to a supervisory function of ensuring that the company observes the relevant regulatory regime. There is probably a standard term that should replace my guess.

PS - Written before CPA's attempt was posted.

Last edited:

rebbruni

Italian
    Thank you both,

I appreciated a lot.

I used a combination of the two sentences and it works just fine.

thank you again ;)

< Previous | Next >