den Polizisten, dem Herzen

Discussion in 'Deutsch (German)' started by Blomjord, Oct 12, 2013.

  1. Blomjord New Member


    So I've recently found out that you add "en" after words like Polizist and Herz, when they are in accusative or dative (and genitiv​e).
    I would like to know if this thing where you add "en" after words, is called something so I could look it up and study it more thoroughly, and/or if there is a list with all or the most common words that this applies to.

    Many thanks, André
  2. Perseas Senior Member

  3. Blomjord New Member

    Exactly what I was looking for, many thanks!

Share This Page