dente - straight-jump

Rebecca Vegas

Senior Member
Italy - Italian
Hi I'm translating a skiing school website, in particular a glossary for snowboarder and I've got problem translating in English the various names of the parts of a straight-jump. In Italian they call the highest part of the jump "il dente". Has anybody any idea of how that is called in English?
  • Top