depend deeply on each other / or depend on each other deeply

Parergon

Italiano, Italia
In read I edited my major doubts. Where sould I place deeply?

The conceptual model of knowledge creation spiral elaborated by Nonaka is a perfect example to understand how the process of developing innovation and the community depend deeply on each other. They are part of the same process.

• Dimcl

Canadian English
    In read I edited my major doubts. Where sould I place deeply?

The conceptual model of the knowledge creation spiral elaborated by Nonaka is a perfect example to understand of how how the process of developing innovations(?) and the community depend deeply on each other in an integral way/manner. They are part of the same process.
    "Deeply depend"/"depend deeply" doesn't work for me, Parergon. Somehow, to my ear, "deeply" sounds too "flowery" to me in this context.

Vikorr

Australia, English
    is a perfect example to understand how the process of developing innovation and the ???? community depend deeply on each other
    Apart from the grammar mistakes above, there is also a problem with the sentence as a whole. Where the ???? are, you are missing something in your argument.

The community in and of itself does not depend on 'the process of developing inovation', so your statement is wrong...but I think that's because you have left something out. Also the community is not a process, which, when left as you've structured it, is what the paragraph is saying.

What is it about the community that is dependant on 'the process of developing innovation'?

< Previous | Next >