Depuis ce jour, je m'accorde le droit de parler de moi à la première personne.

texasweed

Banned
French-born/US English
Problem here is I have NO idea comment contourner l'utilisation de "myself" 3 times... On Franglais mode and stuck on anything not legalese!

As of that day/from that day on/forward I grant myself the right to refer to me as "I." Ergh. :eek: Besoin de traduire une bio.... A L'AIDE!

Yes, yes, I stayed off legalese the promised 3 days. It did not help!
Je suis dorénavant nulle dans les deux langues. :eek: :eek: :eek: Some neurons blew off? Getting senile? Alzheimer? All 3 and then some? Not enough sleep? boo hoo. Thanks to anyone who can set this straight. (NOT the Alzheimer part! :))

• Nunty

Modified
    Hebrew-US English (bilingual)
    texasweed said:
    Problem here is I have NO idea comment contourner l'utilisation de "myself" 3 times... On Franglais mode and stuck on anything not legalese!

As of that day/from that day on/forward I grant myself the right to refer to me as "I." Ergh. :eek: Besoin de traduire une bio.... A L'AIDE!
    Maybe: From that day forward, I have felt free to refer to myself in the first person. Not literal, but I think it gets the idea across.

"Thanks to anyone who can set this straight. (NOT the Alzheimer part! :))"

Same problem with the generic English. Do you think there is a Home somewhere for translated-out translators?

In solidarity,

< Previous | Next >