deroga

valerie

France, French & Spanish
Let me apologize for using this forum to ask for a translation Italian /Spanish. If it is inadequate, let me know.
I hope nevertheless to find somebody that can help me. I'm looking for the right translation in Spanish of the italian word 'deroga', meaning an authorized exception to a rule. I do not have a sentence in Italian to put more context

Thank you for your help

• DDT

Italy - Italian
    valerie said:
    Let me apologize for using this forum to ask for a translation Italian /Spanish. If it is inadequate, let me know.
    I hope nevertheless to find somebody that can help me. I'm looking for the right translation in Spanish of the italian word 'deroga', meaning an authorized exception to a rule. I do not have a sentence in Italian to put more context

Thank you for your help
    Bonjour Valérie,

I am moving this thread to the "Other Languages" forum because it doesn't belong here (IT-EN forum).

As far as I know the word you're after is "derogación".

Hope it helps,

DDT

Leopold

España - Español
    DDT is right. :)

derogación.
    (Del lat. derogatĭo, -ōnis).
    1. f. Abolición, anulación de una ley.
    2. f. disminución (ǁ merma).

Real Academia Española © Todos los derechos reservados

Regards,
    Leo

valerie

France, French & Spanish
    Thank you for your help.

I feel there are more meanings in Italian to deroga, than the ones mentioned by Leopold, especially in the sense of an exception to the rule. Or am I influenced by the french meaning of derogation?

Leopold

España - Español
    I think it's the same in Italian, val.

dè|ro|ga
    s.f.
    1 CO il derogare e il suo risultato: d. a una consuetudine
    2 TS dir., burocr., abrogazione parziale di un atto amministrativo o giuridico: stipulare, ottenere, emanare una d. a un contratto
    [www.demauroparavia.it]

Leo