derogate

kyle foley

English (US)
i comparenti [those appearing?] costituiscono una S.r.l

Here is what I don't get:

regolata a tutti gli effetti dalle norma dal Codice Civile, in quanto non siano derogate dalle norme contenute nel present atto costitutivo

The following is reasonably clear

e nello statuto sociale, composto di ventuno articoli, che si allega al present atto sotto la lettera d,

but then I don't get:
per farne parte integrante e sostanziale

• Jana337

čeština
    kyle foley said:
    i comparenti [those appearing?] costituiscono una S.r.l

Here is what I don't get:

regolata a tutti gli effetti dalle norma dal Codice Civile, in quanto non siano derogate dalle norme contenute nel present atto costitutivo

The following is reasonably clear

e nello statuto sociale, composto di ventuno articoli, che si allega al present atto sotto la lettera d,

but then I don't get:
    per farne parte integrante e sostanziale
    We discussed the first part here. If it wasn't clear enough, please ask there.

My understanding of the second part is that the statuto sociale becomes an inseparablepart of the atto in question.

Jana

ElaineG

USA/English
    Exactly, the "statuto sociale", composed of 21 articles, and which is attached to the present act at letter D [as Exhibit D], is an integral and substantial part of the "present act", i.e. of the corporate charter, or whatever document it is you're translating.

Kyle,

You'd get much better information from us if you described the document that you're translating.

And, of course, the occasional use of terms like please, thank you, and I appreciate it work well in any context.

< Previous | Next >