desempolvar a través de un tambor al ciclón

< Previous | Next >

Eugin

Argentina (Spanish)
Hi everyone!
Could anyone tell me what would be a correct translation into Spanish of "desempolvar"?
The context is a description of a manufacturing process of a tablet, and the process of "desempolvar" comes after the compression of the tablet.
I can think of "undust", but I am sure that out there must be a better translation than that!!!
Thanks very much for your help!!!!
Regards,
Eugin

• cuchuflete

EEUU-inglés
    Hola Eugin,
    Without seeing the original text and context, I would guess that it means "to remove dust". "Dust" in this case would be the material from which the tablet is made, in a powdery form.

If you would like to provide us with the original text and context, we might be able to offer a more precise translation.

Saludos,
    Cuchuflete

Eugin said:
    Hi everyone!
    Could anyone tell me what would be a correct translation into Spanish of "desempolvar"?
    The context is a description of a manufacturing process of a tablet, and the process of "desempolvar" comes after the compression of the tablet.
    I can think of "undust", but I am sure that out there must be a better translation than that!!!
    Regards,
    Eugin

lauranazario

Moderatrix
    Español puertorriqueño & US English
    Eugin said:
    Hi everyone!
    Regards,
    Eugin
    A ver si esto te ayuda. No será un término ultra-técnico, pero creo que define bien lo que estás tratando de comunicar. Tú nos dirás si te sirve o no. :)

a manufacturing process of a tablet, and the process of "excess particle removal/debris removal" that comes after the compression of the tablet

Saludos,
    LN

Eugin

Argentina (Spanish)
    ¡Gracias, Lau y Cuchuflete (¡me encanta ese sobrenombre!), siempre tan atentos a las desesperadas consultas de los foreros!
    ¡¡Buen fin de semana para todos!!
    Eugin

Last edited by a moderator:
    < Previous | Next >