Dialects (resources)

clamor

French - France
Hi :)
I searched hard for it but I couldn't find any satisfying online resource (even on Google Books) about the Anatolian dialects of Turkish...
Do you know of any free resource, in English, French or Italian, that would be really detailed on this topic?

Thanks!

• LeBro

Turkish
    I've also taken a quick look at what can be found on the subject on internet and while it seems that there are quite a few detailed sources in Turkish, there is not any in English or any other language. There must be at least a few out there, but God only knows where. And I am not sure if reading those Turkish texts using Google Translate is a good idea :) But if you think you can, there is a sample article here: Western Thrace Turkish Dialects in Terms of Features Defining the Main Accent Groups of Turkish in Turkey. Maybe you can find further useful or fundamental information in it.

clamor

French - France
    I've also taken a quick look at what can be found on the subject on internet and while it seems that there are quite a few detailed sources in Turkish, there is not any in English or any other language. There must be at least a few out there, but God only knows where. And I am not sure if reading those Turkish texts using Google Translate is a good idea :) But if you think you can, there is a sample article here: Western Thrace Turkish Dialects in Terms of Features Defining the Main Accent Groups of Turkish in Turkey. Maybe you can find further useful or fundamental information in it.
    Thank you :)