Apparently a "die-off reaction" can occur when undergoing antifungal treatmentsI found this list of symptoms:
Fatigue, brain fog, gastro-intestinal distress such as nausea, gas, bloating, diarrhea or constipation, low grade fever, headache, sore throat, body itch, muscle and / or joint soreness or pain, feeling as if coming down with a flu. Be aware that contrary to popularly held misconception, yeast die-off reactions are not a sign that yeast treatment is succeeding. It is an indication that yeast cells are dying, usually in large numbers, and is more of an indicator of the system's toxic overload. More poisons are being released than the body can adequately cope with at one time. In most cases, yeast die-off is a sign that the system's eliminatory pathways are overburdened or as oftentimes happens, blocked, as in constipation and liver stress.