Difference between Finished and Completed

Mr.Learner

India-English & Hindi
Hi Friends,
I am stuck at one sentence.
I am writing instruction for video demo.
Demo is all about Learning Management system, where events can be created. After creating an event.

Can we write,

"Creating an Event is completed"
We finished the Creating Event
We completed the Creating Event

Or
suggest the right term please

• Copyright

American English
    These events are created in the Learning Management system which is not the video itself, but a separate computer program? I'm guessing, of course, but if you're looking for a message like one of your examples, I assure it is being displayed on a computer screen after you've created an in-computer or online event. Is that right?

Mr.Learner

India-English & Hindi
    These events are created in the Learning Management system which is not the video itself, but a separate computer program? I'm guessing, of course, but if you're looking for a message like one of your examples, I assure it is being displayed on a computer screen after you've created an in-computer or online event. Is that right?
    No, I am working on demo, to present the usage of LMS (application).
    We captured all the actions (Screen shots of the LMS application) and converted in to video to present. While showing this we need give some instructions to the users in the form of text. so after creating an event we need to convey that "creating an event is completed".

< Previous | Next >