dificultar, impedir la enseñanza

< Previous | Next >

bowarco

Spanish-Spain.
Good afternoon everyone. Is it possible to use hamper or hinder in this context meaning " dificultar, obstaculizar"...? or none of them is correct?.....

A pesar de que todos son conscientes de que esta metodología pueda desencadenar una revolución en los métodos de enseñanza, deberíamos tener en cuenta que la falta de recursos en las aulas podría dificultar / impedir la enseñanza de la lengua extranjera.

My try: In spite of the fact that everyone is well aware that this methodology may trigger a revolution in the learning methods, we all should bear in mind that the lack of resources in the classrooms could hamper / hinder the teaching of a foreign language.

Thanks a lot.

Please, I would be more than pleased if you corrected any mistake I have made.

I am learning all the time, my tombstone will be my diploma

• bowarco

Spanish-Spain.
    thanks chic@s, though I am afraid that there must be some mistakes in my sentence ; if I read between the lines about what ClimbEveryMountain says. It gives me the impression that there are some mistakes.

Thanks........

brynhild

SPANISH CUBA
    thanks chic@s, though I am afraid that there must be some mistakes in my sentence ; if I read between the lines about what ClimbEveryMountain says. It gives me the impression that there are some mistakes.

Thanks........

Hi, a bit late but I hope it is useful. I get the feeling you were somewhat unsatisfied with the answer.

I am not native but grammar/syntax and choice of words seem correct to me. If I were to change one thing would be the way the idea is expressed. We Spanish speakers tend to elaborate intricate sentences.

:)

< Previous | Next >