dip dots - Harley Davidson

Discussion in 'Italian-English' started by cas29, Mar 14, 2006.

  1. cas29

    cas29 Senior Member

    Milan Italy
    My Dad collects dip dots. They are small circles (therefore "dots") which cover the top of the oil "dip stick" (for measuring the level of the engin oil) and they are generally decorated.

    Does anyone know what they would be called in Italian?

  2. b2b

    b2b Senior Member

    Maybe tappo dell'olio, but I am not sure if we call in this way the upper or the bottom cap.


Share This Page