Diploma di Odontotecnico


Senior Member
Italy - Italian
Hi everybody,

How would you say in English:

Diploma di Odontotecnico = Diploma of dental technician ?

Thank you for your suggestion!

  • mr cat

    Senior Member
    English - England
    Dental technician diploma or diploma in dental technology,
    Dental assistant is someone who works chairside although I believe I have seen these jobs advertised to odontotecnici in Italia.