Dirección General de Educación Pública

< Previous | Next >

Jane Mango

English - U.S.
Saludos,

No se como traducir "Direccion General de Educacion Publica." Ya he visto los otros hilos (threads?) que hablan de "direccion general" pero no creo que sea el mismo contexto. Pense que era "department of public education," pero creo que algo esta mal...

Gracias, como siempre por sus respuestas. Ustedes me han ayudado mucho en el pasado y estoy muy agradecida.

• JB

English (AE)
    In order to get a better response,
    1. Please provide more context. Are you talking about the Board of Education of Santiago, Chile, or a federal body in Cuba, or what? Please read this sobre Contexto - about Context & Background.

2. In your remaining posts and threads, please (per Rule 22) sue appropriate punctuation and accentuation, which changes meanings in Spanish. Thanks. Here are the rest of the rules in case you have not yet read them
    WR Rules – Reglas de WR

dinis.dinis

USA/English
    Here in Los Angeles as a place and an entity, we say the CENTRAL OFFICES OF THE UNITED SCHOOL DISTRICT. I believe the "top dog" is the SUPERVISOR OF THE SCHOOL DISTRICT. All political decisions are made by THE BOARD OF EDUCATION.

I hope that helps!
    Dinis

Last edited:

Jane Mango

English - U.S.
    So sorry for leaving out the context. I am referring to a "Dirección General de Educación Pública" in one of the states of Mexico. Muchas gracias a Dinis por su ayuda!

< Previous | Next >