Directeur délégué à la valorisation de la recherche

• xymox

English, French - Canada
    Bonsoir,

Que recherches-tu, une traduction à l'anglais?

Nous aurions besoin de plus d'informations sur le contexte et/ou le reste de la phrase.

Hello all,

Well its for a position with regards to the EC and I was looking for something international sounding:

Alors, Directeur délégué à la valorisation de la recherche est quelqu'un qui travail dans la recherche (indirectement) mais qui cherche des subventions (EC) pour les recherchers, PME, unversitiés, etc, afin qu'ils puissent continuer leurs recherche.

Its a job that deals with finding funding from the EC and helps researchers, SME, and universities, to continue their research.

If anyone can help I would be most grateful!

Merci,

BB

gadji

french
    A little late in the day, "valorisation de la recherche" is usually "dissemination of research."
    the current translation for 'valorisation de la recherche' is 'technology transfer'. thus, I would say 'director in charge of technology transfer'.

wildan1

Moderando ma non troppo (French-English, CC Mod)
    English - USA
    Long past the question asked, but for future readers:
    Its a job that deals with finding funding from the EC and helps researchers, SME, and universities, to continue their research.
    This sounds like someone in charge of fundraising and grant-seeking, which in AE is generally referred to as development.

Director of Development for Research,
    perhaps.

< Previous | Next >